Feeling like practicing your swing at a driving range in Pattaya?
Here is a list of 7 spots in the area for you.
Whether you want to just
• play a short game
• want an alternative way to spend your vacation
• want to introduce the game to someone in your life
you have the options to do all three.
Spot #1 - Diana Range
Diana Garden Resort, 209/ 112 Moo 6, Pattaya Nua Road - North Pattaya, Thailand
Spot #2 - Green Way Range
Sukhumvit Road, Jomtien, Thailand
Spot #3 - Harold's Golf Range
Pratamnak Road Soi 4, Pattaya, Thailand
Spot #4 - Pattaya Range
3rd Road (between Klang and Nua on the left coming from Klang)
Spot #5 - Pride Range
Sukhumvit Road, Pattaya (opposite Pattaya Klang intersection)
Spot #6 - Tommy Range
Thepprasit Road, Jomtien, Thailand
One of the best times to go and golf are in October and March. These months are ideal because
• the weather is ideal (not too hot and least chances for sudden rain showers)
• the ranges aren't as busy (these two months are the tips of high season)
• the range prices are lower (the locals charge less because it's low season)
So if you can come whenever you'd like I'd recommend these 2 months. You're welcome to either reserve in advance or show up. If you're coming in the high season (From November to February) then you'll want to book in advance.
Want a place to stay while you play golf? Choose between these 22 Golf resorts for something that matches what suits you. The times and dates that suit golfing also suit where to stay. After all - hotels are like golf holes: They want you to fill them!
Have fun golfing!